Saturday, June 14, 2008

OK, Yes, I know I'm only going away for one short Christian Retreat weekend, but...

BUT I REALLY NEED to bring the following things:
- hot rollers
- "Holy rollers Bible for the 90210 set"
- stretch pants, blue
- stretch pants, black
- stretch pants, purple
- slippers
- robe
- nicorette gum, pepermint (smoking is a SIN)
- GOOD bra/panties in case there is a cute guy at my Christian Retreat
- Checkers
- backgammon
- lemon scented candles
- Jean Nate body splash
- etc. etc. etc.

I mean, REALLY?!?!?! What have you got in your giant backpack that didn't fit into your giant suitcase and totebag????????????????

3 comments:

[LaLa] Lauren said...

All of her Magic the Gathering cards?

Patrick said...

case of peanut butter crackers, case of ho-ho's, rosary, and a two-liter of Mr. pibb.

David said...

She wouldn't have forgotten her Thompson Cross Reference Bible - that f*cker's heavy.