Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SHOUT OUT

Hey.. so I just wanna give a shout out to my global readers!!!
I am thrilled and tickled that anyone cares about this dumb blog, is interested in what I have to say, and hasn't created a VooDoo doll of me yet.

Special shout out to my peeps in Italy, Taiwan, Switzerland, the UK, Norway, Sweeden, Turkey, Vietnam and Canada. Thanks for reading!!! Leave a message or comment!!

Of course I love my US of A peeps too!!! I have had visitors from all states except ten (so if anyone knows anyone in Alaska, Vermont, Maine, Delaware, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Wyoming, West Virgina, Kentucky and North Dakota, let 'em know!!!)

See ya on the CTA (TAKE IT!!!)
- David Rockwell.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO! One of my fabulous friends just told me about your blog. I just wanted to let you know that I am an Alaskan who is reading your blog while at college in the midwest. I do, however, promise to read this blog FROM ALASKA when I am home for Christmas. Keep up the good work, especially with Hunky Tuesday.

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

I'm an American (from Southern Illinois) but just moved to the UK and will be following your blog! It very much makes me laugh!! :)